Giselle Blonde (#14/24) Keratip Extensions
Soft golden and sandy blonde shade with subtle hues of light brown lowlights.
- Available in 18 Inch and 22 Inch
- (Approx.) 90g per pack
- (Approx.) 0.7g per strand
- 100% Remy human hair
- Double-Drawn technique
- Thick from top to bottom
- Invisible bonding with camouflage effect
- Easy removal
- No tangling/shedding
Ladore Keratip Hair Extensions are created from the highest quality 100% human REMY hair. This innovative method allows you to add length, color, thickness, and dimension by beautifully filling in your natural hair.
Ladore Keratip method is an excellent choice for those looking for a more permanent solution for hair extensions. This modern technique creates an undetectable, comfortable, and a super natural look.
Each strand is professionally fused to your natural hair using a heat connector iron or an ultrasound technology that transforms the solid keratin to liquid and back to solid.
Ladore Keratip extensions gives you the flexibility of combining multiple hair extension colors to create a highlight effect, without having to use damaging bleach or color on your own hair. They are reusable and guarantee perfect hair for a minimum of 3-4 months until your own hair grows out and is ready to be rebounded & reinstalled to your hair.
We recommend that you consult with a certified hair extension specialist to achieve best results.
More questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Protect your natural hair with the highest quality extensions and enhance your beauty with thick, full extensions from LADORE HAIR.
- Gently brush your hair using a Ladore Detangling brush at least once in the morning and once in the evening. Begin at the bottom of your hair and gently work your way up, brushing in a downward motion.
- Use small amounts of high quality shampoo to wash your Ladore hair. Gently work the shampoo into the strands in a downward motion.
- We highly recommend you use Sulfate-free or Alcohol- free products containing low ph level.
- Apply moisturizing conditioner in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly to avoid any product buildup.
- Rinse out products well. If you leave residue it can build up and get itchy or decay the hold of the bonds faster.
- Keep in mind that wet extensions are more prone to slipping so try to be gentle during the washing process.
- We highly recommend using a high quality leave-in conditioner or an Argon oil to moisturize your Ladore hair extensions.
- Please note that Ladore hair extensions come silky straight. However, once you wash your Ladore hair extensions the volume of the hair will increase and they will have some natural waves to them.
- Make sure your hair is 100% dry before applying any heat tools.
- You can style your Ladore hair using any kind of heat styling tools you desire.
- Avoid holding heat near the bonds, at the roots of your hair for too long.
- We recommend you use a heat protector prior to applying heat to your hair to protect it from breakage.
- Avoid using too much products, as it might result in product buildup and weigh your Ladore Hair down.
- Brush your hair every night prior to going to bed. We also recommend braiding your hair before sleeping.
- Never go to bed with wet hair. Ever!
Delivery & Returns
All prices on the website include FREE standard shipping within the U.S. International Shipping fees apply. Your Ladore Hair is shipped from Newport Beach, California. Please understand that it takes 24-48 hours to process the order. We do NOT process and ship orders in the same day. Please allow up to 2 business days for orders to process (If you order on Monday, your order should ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday). We will email you a tracking number once your order ships. READ MORE...
Want to BUY Ladore Extensions NOW and PAY LATER? No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months! Click on the box below for more details:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.